We are pleased to announce our new staking interface, that enables seamless and flexible staking by SSF at any time.
- You can stake your SSF at any time you choose. You can stake any amount of SSF you wish;
- Once staked, the contract will deliver a reward continuously for as long as tokens remain staked;
- You can withdraw any amount of staked SSF tokens without any locking period.
- You are free to stake additional amounts at any time;
Annual Percentage Yield & Pools
SSF holders will be able to participate in rewards in one way.
- SSF holders can stake SSF to earn more tokens.
APY will start with 405,555.56% APY, and can drop till 405.56% APY if 100% of holders stake.
The paradigm is that the interface displays main pool of staking.
- Connect Wallet — We currently support MetaMask, and Binance Wallet for Staking SSF tokens.
- Token Balance (top-right) — These are tokens that you’re currently holding, that is agnostic whether you’re staking or not staking tokens.
- Staking (center-right) — You can start staking by connecting your wallet and approving the staking contract to transfer tokens on your behalf. You can then choose amount to stake, and authorize the transaction.
This will be a dynamic list of the most requested questions around staking.
Why APY is dropping?
There are limited amount of tokens that are supposed to be distributed across staking pool, that means if amount of stakers increase, it effects the distribution ratio and thus decreasing APY.
Where can I buy SSF?
You can buy SSF at following platforms:
Where I can get SSF graph?
You can visit live trade and price graph at CoinGecko or DexTools.io:
When will staking platform launch?
The platform will be available to stake SSF tokens after market initialization of SSF over Pancakeswap ~13th JUNE, 2021 6pm UTC.